2004 Jeep Liberty consumer reviews

$18,380–$nineteen,890 MSRP range

side view of 2004 Liberty Jeep

84% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of v):

  • Comfort 3.ix
  • Interior design iii.ix
  • Performance iv.0
  • Value for the money 4.0
  • Exterior styling 4.2
  • Reliability 4.2

They should rename it the lemon Jeep Libertyp

After I bought this car I found in the glove box list of repairs. Parts of the manual the engine the suspension in that location wasn't hardly whatever role of the car that hadn't been replaced when I bought it started out with the number iv fuel injector showing up on the on the dash. We've replaced everything in the engine the fuel injectors everything connected to it and then and it even so comes up every bit the fuel ijector being 🔙 d. Won't go into iv-bicycle bulldoze ,taillight are out werkly ball joints replaced again. Window won't go upwards or down.people earlier me kept replacing parts every bit well. Doesn't take turns well. I would say I don't one unless you lot can afford fixing i

Show full review

Love this Jeep

I dearest this machine. It has gotten me through anything it'south had to. 4x4 was great in he snow. Compact and like shooting fish in a barrel to park. V6 offers swell power!

Show total review

I would beloved it if it works

I love the car simply what is the use if I tin't bulldoze it sealed sold me car with broken motor . Otherwise information technology'southward really useful car

Show total review

It's a wonderful vehicle

The but thing I establish incorrect is that strip underneath the door rust out and if y'all put aggressive tires on it yous a lot more body dissonance cuz if not insulated very well

Show total review

Almost reliable engine in a machine I've always had

Never ever has had any engine issues and has high miles on it. Information technology'south never overheated, when I wrecked it held strong and was cheap and easy to fix front end no problems. Very strong built machine....

Testify full review

Never kept a vehicle this long.

I bought my '04 Freedom new in March '04. It has 162K miles on it now and has been completely dependable. It's difficult on gas, just who cares? It's a 2 ton four wheel bulldoze. The Cheque Engine calorie-free came on ii years and 20K miles ago. I'm ignoring information technology considering it's still running peachy. Other than for recalls I've never taken it to the dealer. When I read some of other owners' horror stories, I really feel for them. Observe an honest, knowledgeable, independent mechanic, employ top quality fluids and parts, and don't let any attribute of maintenance or repair slide and these little trucks will run forever. Mine still looks like new within and out and I don't intend to ever sell information technology.

Evidence full review

Best piddling SUV

Couldn't ask for a better overall vehicle. Ride is typical for a jeep. Fuel economy is typical for a thirsty 3.seven liter V6 engine, but in bad road weather condition the 4x4 handles groovy. Powerful enough to push button a Cadillac upward hill. Small enough to park anywhere nevertheless large enough to carry everything you need it to. The thing is a little tank. Takes a beating and keeps in going. Low center of gravity and didn't flip. Aye I out mine through the wringer and it kept going. Getting another one shortly!

Prove total review

My Favorite Vehicle of all Time!

The first time I sat downward in it I knew it was love at kickoff sight. The smell inside, was from it's beautiful grey leather seats. I sat upwards high and straight, not depression equally usual. I didn't take to climb down into it, like nearly cars I drive. My bad back felt and so much amend sitting in the Jeep. I had plenty of leg room for my long legs. It had seat warmers, and motorcar seat adjusters. Along with a beautiful auto lord's day and moon roof. It drives smooth and was pretty good on the gas. The steering felt comfortable, and besides non top heavy without too much business organisation for over correction (on steering) causing rolling bug. I beloved the ability to fold the back seats down, to increase cargo space. I honey the powerful 4×4 abilities w/towing small trailers capacity. I more often than not use mine for basic daily employ, but it's equipped for and then much more than. It's the best vehicle I have ever owned and I have owned some really corking vehicles.

Show full review

Non a bad car. Bogus seller though

Owner was a bad seller. Didn't tell me taillights didn't work, didn't tell me the light for the speedometer didn't work, didn't tell me car needs a new catalytic converter

Bear witness full review

Do not cull this car if it rains where you are

Today, I was making my style onto the highway and this car only has attraction on the dorsum right wheel. I was not speeding or going on my phone and the car completely spun out. Luckily I did not get hitting or hit anything, merely I have never had this happen in my other cars. This car is HORRIBLE in bad weather. The littlest turn and your car will be out of control.

Show full review